- Formulated to dry quickly
- It holds lashes securely in place. A gentle non-latex adhesive. Also can be used by contact lens wearers.
- Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium/Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben. Net 1ml
- Apply small amount of adhesive along the length of false lash.
- Wait for the glue to become tacky, place lashes directly onto clean & dry eyelid.
- Position lashes slightly above natural lash line, beginning at the inside corner of eye.
- Do not place them too close to the corner of the eye.
- Press gently across entire lash.
- To remove adhesive from skin when dry, peel carefully or gently rub away with a small amount of baby oil.
NOTE: Read full instructions on enclosed leaflet before applying lashes.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.